"To lose the earth you know, for greater knowing; to lose the life you have, for greater life; to leave the friends you loved, for greater loving; to find a land more kind than home, more large than earth"
Thomas Wolfe

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Carnival (week) is over. Thank God.



I worked this week, but a lot of folks didn't. A lot of stores were closed. I've got plenty to do.
Monday I go for my immigration appointment. I don't think I have anything to worry about. It should be mostly about getting the documentation started.
The kids are having a little strep throat just now. Vincent was with fever for 4 or 5 days. It's Luca's turn. He started antibiotics yesterday.
The first day of school is Wednesday and I'm hoping everyone can make it.
I started the finish on the cabinets for San Salvador. Looking good so far. Next week we work on the facade. Yeah.
Heavy rain here in Mvd. Seems to be getting more and more frequent. It's that time of year. Wow, the drought this summer was rough. Fruit and veggitebles will go through the roof. High food prices here and everywhere are tough to combat. What can we do, eat less? Shop smarter is all.
I spotted this Nash in some stage of restoration. Check the rag top system.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment