"To lose the earth you know, for greater knowing; to lose the life you have, for greater life; to leave the friends you loved, for greater loving; to find a land more kind than home, more large than earth"
Thomas Wolfe

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's a Boy!

Ximena and Jose Luis have increased their family size by just a bit. 
The cutest little bit you could ever hope for!
I'm new

 Matias Pardinas Altieri came into this world a screaming 3.2 kilos, Thursday December 2nd.
I've only seen him sleeping, but the word is he's alert, calm and no surprise, beautiful.

Ximena makes it look easy

I blurred what would have been the better shot.

Aunt Janine with Paulina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this post! Makes me feel at least a little bit closer to Montevideo.

    Please pass on lots of love and congratulations from the Boivins in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!
    I'm with Nat, thanks so much for the post!

    ReplyDelete